Friday, October 5, 2012

10-5-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful mechanic
3.  Abundance
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  Silence
6.  Music
7.  My car running well
8.  Creativity and talent
9.  The Light
10.  My soul

I have had many struggles with cleaning my house or cleaning anything, dishes, myself, the carpet, the windows.  I had always thought of it like I was trying to dig a whole while someone else was trying to fill it in.  Like bailing out a boat without plugging the hole.  Why clean it, it's just going to get dirty again.  And I shifted yesterday.  I was thinking about doing dishes and how it seemed that my counters were always covered with dirty dishes.  And I shifted away from thinking that washing them means that they are just going to get dirty again.  And shifted to cleansing the tools that help me experience life fully.  A physical cleansing and a spiritual cleansing.  My dishes get used and dirt and residue of living and experiencing food and eating  stick onto them.  Just like me when I am living and experiencing life fully, getting into the nitty gritty of life, the residue of my emotions, of the experience, stick onto me.  I do spiritual cleansing in my practices, I have tools to process through the experience and to cleanse the residue so that I am fresh and new for the next life experience.  Because like the dishes, if I don't cleanse them, the stuck on crusty residue from my past meal will flavor my next meal experience.  The stuck on residue from past experiences, if not processed or "cleansed" will flavor my next life experience.  I am excited and motivated now for spiritually cleansing through my physical cleaning to experience these amazing life experiences fresh and new.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment