Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10-23-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My wonderful job
4.  Life and experiences
5.  Experiencing everything fully
6.  Sacred cleansing
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Endless opportunities in every moment
9.  The Light
10.  Joy

I've had an intense month.  My grandpa went into the hospital on the 4th, died on the 10th, his funeral on the 16th, an intense group retreat last weekend and now I'm in the last full week of the month.  I spent last night creating intensity for myself because I felt strange not having anything emotionally intense going on.  I did not allow myself to relax into a respite from intensity.  I did not allow myself to take a healthy, cleansing, calming break.  I created intensity where there wasn't any because that was what my childhood was like.  Constant intensity.  It's hard to live like that, and that is where I'm "comfortable" because relaxing had been so foreign and uncomfortable.  I deserve calm, peace, joy, and some time to unwind and cleanse to prepare for my next dive into life experiences.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment