Friday, October 12, 2012

10-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Friday
4.  Music
5.  Meditation
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  My wonderful job
9.  Creativity and talent
10.  Friends

I perceive my world in the way that I frame it.  Like a camera can only capture part of the whole picture.  Even when I am going thru my day, I only see what is in front of me or what is in my vision.  What if I were to expand my perception beyond frames?  There is a human part of seeing the world the way that I see it.  There is a need for me to see it a certain way because I am here to learn deep meaning from my experiences.  After I learn that, then I can push the frame away and see more to the experience.  Too often people get stuck in their framing, determined to only see it that way and keep that frame in place.  I'm scared pushing my frame away.  I will take that risk.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment