Friday, October 19, 2012

10-19-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Family
3.  PTI
4.  Breathing
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Fall up north
7.  My car running well
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Experiences and emotions
10.  The Light

Since I was out of town since Sunday, up in Michigan to see the fall, and I got back yesterday and I'm off to a retreat for the weekend this afternoon, I decided to leave my dog at the doggie resort.  I miss him.  I thought about visiting him, but I thought that would confuse and upset him, to see him at the resort and still leave him there.  I'm looking forward to picking him up on Sunday.  I'm feeling off-kilter, off-balance.  I'm looking forward to the weekend retreat, for grounding and centering and a reconnected to the real world.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment