Friday, October 26, 2012

10-26-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  The rain
3.  Sleeping well
4.  My car running well
5.  Creativity and Talent
6.  All my emotions
7.  Noble friends
8.  Courage
9.  Time and space
10.  The Light

I'm grumpy today.  I forget about all the emotions.  I have a default that if I am feeling angry or sad or ashamed or hurt, I'm not allowed to feel them because I've done so much personal growth work.  That's an illusion.  Since I have done so much personal growth work, I am able to feel those emotions and express them in a healthy way.  In a cleansing way.  To clear those emotions so that I'm ready for the next experience.  So, now I know that I'm bottling them up again.  Denying that I'm feeling mad at myself, that I'm feeling hurt and scared.  Letting only a little out because I'm telling myself I've grown, they aren't intense anymore.  Yes, they are intense, these emotions will always be intense.  Not feeling the intensity of the emotions sends me down the path of depression.  I'm depressing my emotions to make them something other than what they are, other than what I feel, and I am depressed.  I release and let go, and let 'er rip!  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment