Thursday, October 25, 2012

10-25-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Rainy day
3.  My car running well
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Breathing
6.  Dreams
7.  Ability to type
8.  Friends
9.  The Light
10.  Forgiveness

Slept through my alarm and had an intense dream that my brothers and I were kidnapped by a brainwashing cult and used to bring in the crop of these very weird plants.  The cult people thought we were in our early 20's and I kept telling them that we were in our 40's so they couldn't brainwash us.  They didn't listen so they thought we were properly brainwashed and gave us more and more freedom, to where we could use our phones and call people, so I called for help.  The only number I could remember (because they deleted all the contacts in my phone) was my therapists number.  It was a very busy, intense dream and I'm feeling tired like I didn't sleep at all last night.  It's rainy here in South Florida with hurricane Sandy off the coast.  It's a curl up with a good book day.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment