Thursday, October 4, 2012

10-4-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  The guy that stopped his car in the middle of rush hour to help a duck safely cross the road
4.  Therapy today
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Excitement
7.  Unconditional love
8.  Choices and responsibility
9.  Divine guidance
10.  The Light

There are a lot of things that I understand, logically.  Things that I've known for a long time, and yet don't have deeper meaning for me.  I feel that I'm getting closer to having deeper meaning in all things.  This morning while driving to work I was thinking about my dirty dishes and how I'm so busy that my dirty dishes pile up and how was I going to change so that I could stay on top of them.  And I logically know that after I wash the dishes, they are going to get dirty again.  That's the way I think of it.  A shift occurred to me this morning to think of the cleansing as the deeper meaning.  The dishes are meant to be used and the cleansing of the dishes is the spiritual aspect of it.  Using the dishes is this physical life we are in and the cleansing is the spiritual cleansing of living this life fully (or the dishes fully).  I feel motivated to clean my dishes more often.  Love and Light.


No comments:

Post a Comment