Monday, October 22, 2012

10-22-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  My wonderful job
5.  Noble friends
6.  PTI weekends
7.  Sleeping
8.  Breathing
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I picked up my dog last night from the doggie resort.  It was so great to see him and hold him and pet him.  I got home and sat down to journal and he kept on jumping up on me and sitting on my journal while I was trying to write and licked my face and pawed at me until I petted and scratched him.  I'm at work now, and I miss him.  I'm grateful that I have nothing planned this evening as an event or appointment as I want to get back into "cleansing" regularly.  I realized that I had stopped and let things pile up as soon as I found out about my grandpa's death.  I'm human, I'm practicing at this, I'm allowed to make mistakes, and tonight I'll be catching up.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment