Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8-9-11 grateful for today

1. Friends
2. My adorable dog
3. Chanting and music
4. My car running well
5. Time passing
6. Life experiences
7. Unconditional love
8. Openness
9. Willingness
10. My ability to walk thru my fear with grace.

Sometimes the thought of an event coming up brings up more fear than when the event actually occurs. That's how I am feeling now, and my event won't be happening until this afternoon. I suffered all through last week feeling terrified about what is coming. It's a medical procedure and something necessary and truly an act of loving and caring for myself. It was still scary for me. So it's going to happen this afternoon and I'm feeling more okay about it today. I had a session with my therapist last night and was able to release some fears of my long ago past that had attached themselves to this. I am a capable, strong adult, and I will be present and helping positively with my care.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment