Friday, August 26, 2011

8-26-11 grateful for today

1. Drumming circle
2. Chanting and music
3. Creativity
4. Leaving work early
5. A beautiful day
6. Healing and caring for myself
7. My adorable dog
8. Music and headphones
9. Paper and pens and pencils
10. Love and all emotions.

I went to my women's drumming circle last night and it was a small group and wonderful. I missed last month by becoming sick on the way there. I ate way too much before I left very fast and I was nauseous so I went back home and didn't go. On the way last night, I again felt nauseous and I pushed through and went. I know that sometimes (used to be all the time a while ago) whenever I did something good, healthy, caring, or loving for myself I would feel nauseous and sick. Even after all the hard work I've done transforming old beliefs that no longer serve me, that one that I don't deserve anything good still persist following me around like the shadow that it is. I can see the Light that shines from every body else, I have a hard time seeing my own Light. Doubt is the shadow that dims it for me and sometimes I can't see through it. I deserve love and care for myself.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment