Monday, August 22, 2011

8-22-11 grateful for today

1. New clothes
2. My wonderful job doing what I love
3. My adorable dog
4. Unconditional love
5. Actions of care
6. Music
7. Endless possibilities
8. Abundance
9. Life experiences
10. Headphones

I had a great weekend and put into practice my new belief: "My actions of cleaning are healing and caring". I have been taking care of my needs and care and also time for others and connection. My friend helped me get some new clothes which is wonderful. I am excited wearing a new outfit to work today. I have been wearing the same clothes for 5 years or more with only one new piece out of necessity. Shopping isn't my favorite thing, and I kept my annoyance for shopping in check. I am very happy looking good in my new clothes. Also, I'm not so concerned with how my house looks, it is a mess as I haven't been cleaning for years on some stuff. I am happy on my actions of cleaning this weekend and it doesn't matter that its messy again. I am now aware of my habit of dropping things whereever and not taking the extra couple of minutes to put them away. I'm happy with my life today.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment