Monday, August 15, 2011

8-15-11 grateful for today

1. My fun job doing what I love
2. My adorable dog
3. Mastermind
4. Love
5. Trust
6. Sleeping
7. Chanting and music
8. Solitaire (the game)
9. Faith and Spirituality
10. Sacredness of intention

I'm up late and having trouble sleeping. I feel like there is a mob running around inside of me yelling and running. Like thousands of tiny tired children that are fighting going to bed. But I want to go to bed and to sleep. Is that really true? I had a few disturbing dreams last night and waking up in a panic. Maybe there is a part of me that does not want to go to sleep. I didn't know where those dreams came from last night because I had a wonderful weekend, calming, peaceful, and healing. Where is my soul taking me?
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment