Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8-3-11 grateful for today

1. Chanting
2. My adorable dog
3. My career
4. Breathing
5. My sweater jacket
6. My car running well
7. Lunch hour
8. Sun
9. Trees
10. Wind

I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with things that I'm grateful for. I'm having some challenging things going on with my body and I feel like an alien and I'm scared. I feel hate for the world welling up in me and I know it's a reaction to me feeling so scared. I've been doing all the things to distract myself and disconnect: watching TV, playing video games, eating. I'm so tired of going through things all by myself. I have no partner, never had a long relationship. I have lots of loving, caring friends and somehow that seems like it is different from the committment of a partner. I know I will find my way through this and come out on the other side.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment