Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8-17-11 grateful for today

1. Sleeping
2. My adorable dog
3. Conscious Community
4. Friends calling and connecting
5. My brother, Steve in all his amazingness
6. Endless possibilities in every moment
7. Aware of choices
8. Thunderstorms and rain
9. Doing what I love at my job
10. This new day

I'm feeling mellow today. I slept very deeply last night and before I went to bed I connected with a friend and shared the hard things I've been through the past couple of weeks and she shared also. I love that easy talking where tears flow into laughter and topics weave and transform and I hang up after 40 minutes feeling like I talked and touched on everything. This evening is group therapy and I'm looking forward to connecting and being part of a safe space to feel vulnerable and witness the vulnerability of others. Here's to more vulnerability in the world.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment