Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8-30-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My creative fun job
3. Learning new techniques
4. Unconditional love
5. My gentle, caring doctor
6. Personal growth processes I've learned
7. Endless possibilities in every moment
8. Freedom of expressing my emotions
9. My car running well
10. All my experiences

I'm a little scared today. I have a medical procedure that may be done today, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon where I will find out, and if the test came back like they thought, they will do the procedure today. Nothing is life threatening, it will be done right there in the office. It's a less than minor procedure. I won't need to take off work tomorrow and I'll be a little uncomfortable is all. There. That's all the rationalization from my logical brain that doesn't want to deal with any emotions. My emotions? I'm scared. This is in a vulnerable part of my body and also, because of my past, vulnerable part of my emotional body. It's very possible that this will awaken buried emotions from a long time ago. So, my intention is to do my best, whatever that looks like today. To honor and express all my emotions. To give voice to my needs, especially of what I need to know during the procedure. And to accept everything in this day as what it is and life is wonderous, beautiful, and ever-changing.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment