Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5-31-11 grateful for today

1. The ocean with it's waves.
2. Breath of life
3. My adorable dog
4. Wonderful friends
5. Nature, trees, sun, water
6. My creative job
7. Boundaries
8. Unconditional Love
9. Endless opportunities
10. Scanning all my varied interests

I had a great day yesterday and a wonderful weekend. I did not do any of the personal "projects" or "needs" that I had planned, like paying bills, organizing and purging my files, books and life. I spent quality, sharing time with friends and nature and I feel renewed and refreshed. There is an interesting lesson in balance in this as I wanted to continue my free-flowing spontaneous communion with nature and friends. Yet, there are needs to take care of myself in our culture that I need to attend to. So even though I would rather be outside following the wind where it will take me, today I need to walk against the wind and into my office, letting the wind of my creativity come out in the container boundaries of my workplace. And I need the energy of the sun I soaked up over the weekend, to pour out in taking care of my needs at home, laundry and organizing and paying bills. There is balance if I allow myself to see it and live it.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment