Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5-25-11 grateful for today

1. Happy Hour!
2. My adorable dog
3. Noble, vulnerable, aware friends
4. Listening to myself, my inner true self
5. My amazing wonderful job of doing what I love
6. A fresh start, a new day
7. Love, unconditional love everywhere
8. Music
9. Creativity, creating space for the future to move into
10. Spiritual meaning.

I'm feeling amazingly a part of this world today. I am a part of a greater piece of moving, changing, transforming art that is this day and all of us moving through it. I am an active participant in creating this day. Before, I would sit on the outside and watch, observe what was going on and find the blank, dull, dead spaces to jump into, to get through the day and not really be part of it, but look like it. Now I'm in the mix, walking fully into the energy and my walking into the energy transforms it and changes it. This is a grand new perspective for me.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment