Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5-24-11 grateful for today

1. My Quaker meeting
2. Being open to give of my true self
3. Being open to receive and feel spiritual meaning in every moment
4. Having the office to myself this morning
5. Quiet
6. Unconditional Love
7. My adorable dog
8. My car running well
9. Creative freedom
10. This entire day.

I know my Quaker meeting isn't today, this is a Tuesday. We meet on Sundays (or first days). I am feeling grateful for that meeting today and the people in it. I am happy that I have been able to go and sit with them knowing that we all know who sit in the circle that there is that of god in all of us. I have been having feelings of terror come up in me when I have shone my inner light. I remember processing the concept and skipping over feeling my terror and went straight to logically understanding that it is safe for me to be open, and that logical bypass took the spiritual "meaning" out of my experiences and left them hollow. So, I embrace my terror of being open to share of myself and receive, and walk through that terror to know the "meaning" and feel safe.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment