Sunday, May 8, 2011

5-8-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Waking up naturally without an alarm
3. My car running well
4. A fresh new day clean and ready to be lived
5. Unconditional love
6. The Light
7. Abundance of everything
8. My emotions coming up from where they have been buried for too long
9. Knowing courage is what I find after walking through my fear
10. Music

I woke up stiff and sore. Moving about brings sharper pains than lying still. Lying still and not moving has its dull ache to it. I know that moving and experiencing the sharp pains brings lubrication back to my stiff joints and the easier it will be for me to flow through and experience my day. I become stiff because I tense up. I tense and form a muscle wall so that my experiences don't really touch me. I need to open up and allow my life experiences to change me. Change in a healthy good way.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment