Thursday, May 26, 2011

5-26-11 grateful for today

1. My computer running well
2. My car running well
3. My adorable dog
4. This beautiful morning and day
5. Lots of project to work on
6. Tea and coffee
7. My spiritual awakening
8. Working at a job of my passion
9. Abundance
10. Unconditional love

Yes, I put tea and coffee on the list today. I'm trying to drink more and more clear water. I gave up coffee a few years ago and only have it once in a while. And lately I've been drinking coffee every morning because it is offered free at work. This morning I am tired. My sleep was very broken last night and I have the urge to crawl back into bed and sleep this day away. I need to go into work and I'm looking forward to some coffee. So, yes, tea and coffee is on my list today. And that's okay, life is ever changing and my needs change and I change.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment