Monday, May 23, 2011

5-23-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My wonderful career of my passion
3. Trust in my creativity and talent
4. A session with my therapist
5. Unconditional love
6. Courage to be open to my experiences
7. All my emotions
8. Breathing in life
9. Choices
10. My car running well.

I'm so glad that I'm doing better in getting this list posted. My goal is to post this daily with gratitude. Makes sense, a grateful list posted with gratitude. Sometimes in the past I would post it . . . well, maybe not post it with resentment, but start making it with resentment ("I gotta make this list again today?!). I'm now looking forward to writing up this list and post. And I feel bad when I forget to do it (like yesterday). Or when I'm too tired or exhausted to do it (like Saturday). When Saturday I had a lot to be grateful for and it would have been little effort to post it. There is still part of me that when I enjoy my day, I have a need to punish myself a little bit for it. I'm working on releasing that.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment