Thursday, May 5, 2011

5-5-11 grateful for today

1. Hugs
2. My job in my career of choice
3. My adorable dog
4. Caring friends
5. Chanting
6. Drumming
7. My creative talents and abilities
8. Endless possibilities and choices
9. Life experiences
10. Expressing and honoring emotions, mine and others

I'm getting better at doing this list every day. There were long gaps and the gaps are getting shorter. I loved last night at my chanting circle. I recieved and gave many hugs. My life through most of the month doesn't have many hugs in it. I would like to have more hugs. I would like to be able to hug every day. I'm the only one that can make it happen. I am the one to decide to give hugs. Am I a pack animal or a lone wolf? I have been living as a person alone and outside, am I now craving to be within a circle of a tribe every day?
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment