Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5-3-11 grateful for today

1. My wonderful job
2. My creative abilities and talents
3. My adorable dog
4. Freedom and responsibility in my decisions
5. Unconditional love
6. Transformational experiences
7. A spiritual week full of ritual and connection
8. My car running well
9. My computer running well
10. Endless possibilites.

There is freedom when I take full responsibility of my decisions. My decision to have a messy kitchen. My decision to wait until the last minute to get my submission to a film festival. I realize that I am the only one procrastinating, and really trying to treat myself by how I feel about myself inside. I have a new way of taking care of myself. I'm going to take care of myself as if I am a person that I love and want to take care of. This is new. I have been waiting until I love every part of me to be able to take care of myself, so now I'm waiting no longer. And by acting "as if" I believe I will love myself, even the parts I think I can't.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment