Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6-1-11 grateful for today

1. A productive morning
2. My adorable dog
3. Organization
4. Unconditional love
5. Abundance
6. Human connection and sharing
7. Sleeping in
8. Openness
9. Feeling safe
10. Music

I found it hard to come up with this list today. Which is strange because I've had a wonderful morning and lots of time and accomplishing things. I've had a wonderful weekend and yesterday was great too. I've been having a lot of good days. So I find it strange that I would have trouble coming up with 10 things. I think I'm taking myself too literally. Like Monday the ocean waves were gorgeous and so much fun to play in, but that was Monday, not today, Wednesday. I can only put things on my list that have happened today. Which is a load of crap. It's my list, I may feel grateful today for something that happened a long time ago. I am grateful TODAY for it. So, it gets to go on my list. I need to get out of my head and let my heart speak. Task for today.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment