Monday, May 2, 2011

5-2-11 grateful for today

1. My creative wonderful job
2. My car running well
3. My adorable dog
4. Trust in friends
5. Unconditional love
6. Tai Chi
7. Meditation
8. The Light
9. Guidance
10. Connection

Trust is a big issue for me. A lot of the time I need to remind myself to trust myself. Trust my inner knowing, trust that I am on my path, trust the day that I am in and the body I inhabit. That's a LOT for me. I've been doing a lot of things to avoid knowing that I'm even in my body, let alone trust it. Distracting myself with TV shows and movies to watch other people make connections and experience thing, rather than trust my own experience and connection in the world. I've been procrastinating and not doing things to take care of myself, so I won't have the chance to trust my inner knowing. Trusting myself is a big deal. It takes pressure off of trusting others. Yes, trust in others is important. If I'm betraying my own trust, there is nothing to give to others. In order to gain trust, you have to give trust. I need to give trust to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment