Saturday, January 22, 2011

1-22-11 grateful for today

1. Qi Gung/Tai Chi class
2. My adorable dog
3. Connecting with people
4. Accomplishment
5. Dreaming
6. Unconditional Love
7. Cool foggy weather
8. Sleeping all through the night
9. Insight and awareness
10. That my shower still works

I wrote the list above than ran off to Tai Chi class. Now I'm back and gathering my thoughts. I am okay right where I am. Some future possibilities have shifted. I did not get the job in Denver that I had applied for, and my best friend and her family had to cancel their trip to come down and see me. I felt sad for the loss of those opportunities and now (or at the same time) I am energized and hopeful about new opportunities to present, or for me to create. The world is open . . . . What do I want to do?

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment