Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1-25-11 grateful for today

1. My car running well
2. My adorable dog
3. Unconditional love
4. Holding space
5. Amazement and wonderment
6. Wind
7. Birds and trees
8. Endless possibilities
9. I choose
10. Warmth

I wrote the list at work this morning because I snoozed my alarm for an hour and a half. So, I had a very shortened morning. I had a hard time writing the list too. I put "I choose" on there and I seem to get myself in trouble with that one. One thing is that I choose to waste my evening on mindless tv and and I choose to beat myself up for not doing the tasks I had so much energy to do while I was at work. Ah well, I have the opportunity to choose to clean the kitchen, or read some uplifting material, or to process some emotions that have become jammed up in me. Yes, avoiding emotions, that's what all my tv watching and eating is. *sigh*

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment