Saturday, January 15, 2011

1-15-11 grateful for today

1. Tai Chi
2. Openness
3. Energy flowing
4. Change
5. Meditation
6. Chanting
7. My adorable dog
8. Sleeping
9. Clean sheets
10. Unconditional love

I made my list pretty quick trying not to think about it. I still thought about a couple of things. it was more like my fingers couldn't keep up with the items that were coming up and there was one I didn't want to let go drifting down my stream of thought. I wanted to catch it so I would stop and think about it.

I've had a chest cold for a week now. I'm tired of coughing (whether its productive or not). I know the flip side is to be grateful I have this cold for whatever lesson or gift it is trying to teach me. I don't know what it is yet, however I will stay aware. I do know I'll feel so grateful for health when it is over.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment