Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1-26-11 grateful for today

1. Life and Breath of Life
2. Spiritual Being
3. Amazement and wonderment
4. My present moment
5. My path unfolding perfectly
6. My adorable dog
7. My car running well
8. My creative gifts and talents
9. Friends
10. Sleeping through the night

I am a spiritual being having a human experience. When I am aware of my spiritual being I love wholly and unconditionally. I see each person as an amazing man or woman and I am filled with wonderment. My human experience, I feel my joy, sorrow, pain, anger, fear, and shame. When I allow myself to move through them and truly feel them through, I learn my lesson and touch Spirit. when I deny my human experience (something I have been trained my whole life to do) then I suffer. Everything is a circle. Once I reach touching Spirit, I don't stay there for I am still here on this earth and the cycle repeats.

I have been suffering. I have been doubting my ability to truly go into my feelings and through them.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment