Monday, July 1, 2013

7-1-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Creativity
3.  Connection
4.  The Light
5.  Friends
6.  My car running well
7.  Family especially my brother
8.  Unconditional love
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  My life, all of it.

Here I am waiting to run the remote cameras for a commission meeting. It's evenin now & I had this screen up all day at work & could only come up with three things on it. I definitely was not staring at it all day. I was on my other 2 computers doing work, but I would glance at this screen throughout the day wondering what I would put on it . . . So I put it off. Procrastination is one of my constant habits. I was going to say struggles & really it's not hard at all for me to procrastinate. I feel bad about myself & usually make myself feel overwhelmed which is what I'm more comfortable with feeling than joy & time & space. I am transforming & it is becoming harder to procrastinate & easier to feel joy, time & space. I believe I just found my new mantra. Love & Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment