Friday, July 19, 2013

7-19-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Choices
3.  My car running well
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Awareness
6.  Unconditional love
7.  Alive today
8.  Video games
9.  Movies
10.  Friends

I have been getting stuck in making a choice and then believing I have to stick with that choice no matter what.  I think the other choice disappears and is no longer available for me to choose.  In very few unique instances this is true, and not true in the majority of life.  I forget that every time I make a choice, I can change it.  Sometimes I change it unconsciously, not knowing that I sidestepped down another path because I'm definite of the choice I made so there's not a possibility that I could even fool myself and take a misstep.  I have the opportunity every day, every moment of every day to either be my wounds or heal from them.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment