Tuesday, July 2, 2013

7-2-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Therapy
3.  Surrendering
4.  Leadings
5.  Breathing
6.  Support from friends
7.  Sleeping
8.  Letting go
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Willingness to forgive

I'm having trouble forgiving someone for denying completely something they did.  Not only the hurt for what they did just seems too deep . . .  the betrayal feels like it's continuous.  I feel the betrayal every time the denial is reiterated.  On some level, from the work I've been doing, I know forgiving will allow me to release feeling betrayed every time, forgiving will somehow enable me to see the Truth beyond and allow me to hear their denial without taking it within me every time.  I'm not sure how to do this, so my idea of what forgiving will be like may be skewed at this time.  I do know positively I will feel more peace in forgiving.  The thing is, I don't want to forgive.  I am hurt and betrayed and want the whole world to know!  This is where willingness is so graceful.  I pray for the willingness to forgive.  I pray for the desire to forgive.  That is my first step.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment