Monday, July 8, 2013

7-8-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Breathing
4.  Sleeping
5.  Imagination
6.  Friends
7.  Short day at work
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Support
10.  The Light

10 things was too much today.  I put things on my list that I've been putting on it over and over.  I'm not feeling grateful today and I'm sorry that I don't.  I'm not going to lie or "fake it till I make it" or other crap like that.  I'm in a dark place today and there's training and tools to use to shift myself out of it.  And there's other training and tools that tells me to walk thru it and sit in the steam room to be able to get to the other side which is the shift.  So which am I supposed to do today?  I'm feeling like this is something to continue to sit and feel all the way through because my attempts at shifting myself to The Light are not working.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment