Thursday, June 6, 2013

6-6-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Connected to everyone and everything
3.  Chanting
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  The Light
6.  My car running well
7.  Music
8.  Short day at work
9.  Creativity and talent
10.  Sleeping

I did this practice this morning to feel connected to everyone and everything.  I like this very much.  I imagine my heart with Light rays pouring out of it and connecting to other people's hearts and their Light rays coming back to me.  Like a circular breath.  I included my neighbors and coworkers and family and community and friends.  The more I included the brighter and bigger the Light became.  We live in an abundance of Light and Love.  I ask with the Light in me and I am answered with the Light in you.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment