Friday, June 14, 2013

6-14-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Breathing
3.  My car running well
4.  Music
5.  Chanting
6.  Writing
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Courage
9.  Stepping forward
10.  The Light

So, I've given myself a goal to call and talk to a professional organizer about cleaning up my home.  I'm scared to call.  As soon as I say I'm going to call and talk to her, a committee starts up in my head telling me all the things I know I want to organize in my house and I know how to organize them.  I just haven't been doing it.  I haven't been getting off my butt and just doing it.  And it's not a goal to hire the organizer and set a date, it's just to talk to her and tell her what's going on with me.  I'm afraid she's going to come in like a whirlwind and throw out stuff I don't want her to throw out.  Just Breathe. Just call and talk to her.  I'm safe.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment