Saturday, June 1, 2013

6-1-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping in
3.  Friends
4.  Awarenesses and ability to change
5.  Endless possibilities in every moment
6.  Rain
7.  Silence
8.  Chanting
9.  Sharing
10.  The Light

I'm having a nice rainy day at home, well, morning at least.  I need to make a decision for the afternoon, whether or not to stay in and putter around the house cleaning, or go into work to make up some time.  If I don't go into work, I will need to use vacation hours and I am getting low and it's only June.  I am feeling calm and really the best physically I've felt in a long time.  I have laundry going and dishwasher going, and I have an audio project or a graphic art project that are calling me.  I have finances and budgeting and bills to pay.  I have the living room to clean and rearrange since I got rid of my couch.  Right now, I feel like a nap.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment