Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2-5-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping in
3.  Breathing
4.  Chanting
5.  My car running well
6.  A new day
7.  After Effects
8.  Creativity and talent
9.  Rest and relaxation
10.  Love and Light

I'm feeling physically uncomfortable.  I'm at work telling myself that I need to be here because of deadlines for projects and a new student intern assigned to me starting this week.  If I stayed home sick, the day would continue without me.  Things would get done in their own time.  All would be okay.  And yet I'm here at work.  Feeling tired and okay.  Getting things done.  Some days I think my job is very silly.  I create commercials, 30 second spots that promote a product or service.  I create awareness, the possibility of awareness.  Because the people have to see it and be open to see it and hear it.  The people themselves have to be open to awareness.  I need to be open to awareness.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment