Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2-12-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My wonderful job
4.  Quakers
5.  Love and Light
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Creativity
8.  Meditation
9.  Chanting
10.  Clearing out of old gunk

WOW!  I haven't posted to this blog in a week!  I thought with having a new laptop to where it is easier and more accessible, that it would make posting and getting tasks done easier.  Well, just getting a new tool doesn't automatically get the thing done, I still need to be engaged and put energy in it.  It's like buying a new hammer and placing it on the board with the nails and going to get coffee and when I come back I'm amazed that nothing has been done.  No nails have been hammered in.  "But I just bought a new hammer!" is the cry in my head, "Why has nothing been hammered in?!"  A new tool isn't going to do the work for me.  It may make the work easier, but I have to use it to find out.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment