Friday, February 1, 2013

1-31-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Chanting
4.  Meditating
5.  Imagination and creativity
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Friends
8.  Cool weather
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I usually try to write this in the morning as soon as I get to work.  Right now it's the afternoon and I started this in the morning and I've been sidetracked all day.  Which used to be not normal for my position.  I was usually left alone and I came up with what I worked on and what I produced with minimal input from others.  In the last month there have been a lot of people asking me if I can do productions and spots for them, which is great.  And it's changed my routine.  I have been trying very hard to keep a routine at home when I get up.  Chanting and Meditating is a big part of that routine and it is very helpful through my day if I start with those.  So, now I may need to do this at home at the end of the day because my morning is packed and I'm writing this last sentence the next day because I just saw this in my drafts and not published.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment