Thursday, February 14, 2013

2-14-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Rain
3.  Music
4.  My car running well
5.  Creativity
6.  The Light
7.  Happy Hour
8.  Unconditional love
9.  Breathing
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment.

Today is Valentine's Day and I've been trying to conveniently forget about it all day, yet friends and strangers keep reminding me and wishing me happiness.  Lately I've been feeling very alone, to the point of tears.  I am a single woman.  I have always been single.  I have never had a boyfriend and I'm in my 40's.  I closed myself off from all people emotionally at a very young age to survive.  Now I'm opening up, I'm showing my vulnerability.  It's hard.  I hurt a lot more and I feel a greater joy connecting with people and friends by being open and vulnerable.  I care and tend to my own old wounds and I need to remember to be gentle to myself.  I ask everybody in the world to please be gentle with me.  There is that of The Light in each and every person . . . there is also a tragedy that lives just below the skin in every person.  So answer that of The Light in everyone and please be gentle.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment