Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1-8-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Rest and relaxation
3.  My new (used) laptop
4.  My car running well
5.  My brain
6.  Sacred space
7.  Creativity and talent
8.  Collaboration
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  Love and Light

I'm back to my blog.  I had a great vacation and limited access to a computer, so I'm back now on my daily blog.  So far I'm loving taking my laptop with me wherever I go.  I love seeing my dog again.  Not too happy about being in Florida, I wanted to stay up in Atlanta.  I got a little depressed driving back down here.  And I've been messing about with my new laptop and not getting necessary stuff done.  This is a new year, a new day, a new hour to do the tasks in front of me with all my attention and love.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment