Friday, January 11, 2013

1-11-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Endless possibilities in every moment
3.  Breathing
4.  My car running well
5.  Good friends
6.  Organization
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  The Light
9.  All my emotions
10.  Creativity and talent

I came into work and handed a big job at the last minute.  The thing is that great video, even good video, is not done fast.  People not in the business always think video is done fast because when they watch it, it goes by fast.  It is not created fast.  For instance, any good animation is years in the making. Those Toy Story movies, take years for the video to get done.  And other movies are in post production for months before you watch your 2 hour movie.  So the misperception is that I can get something excellent accomplished in a very short two days is laughable and a lot of pressure.  I'm grateful that my boss understands this and understands my frustration and lets me feel it and then we get down to work to do the best we can in the time given to us.  That's all I can do in my life for anything, the best I can in the time given to me.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment