Monday, January 21, 2013

1-21-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Chanting
3.  Meditating
4.  My wonderful creative job
5.  Organization
6.  Spiritual cleansing
7.  My laptop
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Acceptance
10.  Surrender

I realized that at my last job I was able to bring a lot of Light and Love to the people that I worked with.  I focused on that as my primary function at my last job because I was not interested in the work (I was a secretary) and I was interested in bringing more Light into the world.  I was learning through therapy to be able to accept people and honor their feelings and their path and process.  I focused on my personal growth and not the job.  Now my job is what I am passionate about and I've realized that doing what I am passionate about does fulfill my purpose in life, and I've realized that I need to work on doing my job and bringing in Love and Light like my last job.  I've been focused on my work and not on doing it with Love and Light.  There is a disconnect between my second and third chakras and I need to build a bridge between them.  And I end every post with Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment