Thursday, January 24, 2013

1-24-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My wonderful friends
4.  Happy Hour
5.  Cool weather
6.  Chanting
7.  Music
8.  Breathing
9.  Sleeping
10.  Love and The Light

I am very triggered today by anybody who is not listening to me.  I know my co-worker and boss are difficult as neither of them listens well at all.  My co-worker believes he knows what I'm going to say or ask before I say it, so that is what he answers and responds to rather than actually hear what I say (which is usually much different than what he expects) and my boss has lost a lot of his hearing and refuses to get hearing aids.  I mostly get nods and smiles whenever I talk to him and I know he hasn't heard anything.  So this morning my co-worker and boss were trying to talk to each other and they weren't listening to each other and they just got louder and louder trying to outspeak each other.  My triggering and emotions went through the roof and I wanted to quit right then.  I kept jumping in with information and questions and I was completely ignored.  And it's something that the 3 of us are supposed to work together on and come into agreement.  I gave up.  Love and Light,

No comments:

Post a Comment