Friday, January 18, 2013

1-18-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Half day at work today
4.  Friday
5.  Breathing
6.  Sleeping
7.  Chanting
8.  Cool weather
9.  Warm blankets
10.  Love and Light

I had completely forgotten about my blog!  I had been busy at work with a big project and a ridiculously short deadline.  That is no excuse for not doing this blog.  As reminding myself to be grateful is a great help to me and would have centered me more this week.  I've felt thrown off of my routine and off-kilter.  I'm very grateful to be back writing this blog and getting back into taking the time to create sacred space for myself.  To hold myself sacred.  I am important.  This list is important to me.  My time is the only time I have and I choose how I'm going to use it.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment