Thursday, June 9, 2011

6-9-11 grateful for today

1. Asking for help
2. My large king size bed where I can sleep sideways
3. My adorable dog
4. Unlimited abundance of life
5. Feeling my emotions deeply
6. Being a part of the mystery of life
7. Breathing
8. Unconditional love
9. Learning new things
10. Courage

Yesterday I realized that I had enclosed myself yet again inside walls I built, illusions I told myself were truths. I realized that I was trapped again, trapped myself and desperately looking for escape and seeing how incredibly trapped I was (am). With help, I was able to see how I created my own trap for myself. I could see how looking for escape was an illusion I created to only see how trapped I was. There is no escape to look for when I realize that I'm free to begin with. Rationally this all sounds very good and sounds like I've gotten myself free from my trap. However, I'm skipping by and ignoring my feeligns, which are the foundation and building blocks of my trap. I need to feel, truly feel completely trapped and express that to truly open my heart and be free. Planning that work for tonight.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment