Friday, June 3, 2011

6-3-11 grateful for today

1. My tires blowing out last night
2. Helpful people and friends and friends dads
3. My adorable dog
4. Meat
5. Unconditional love
6. My creative abilities and talents
7. Allowing my soul to create
8. An evening with nothing planned
9. Sleeping well last night
10. My comfy sweatshirt jacket.

I am grateful my tires blew out last night and that I was able to get two new ones this morning. I am driving a long way tomorrow by myself and I'm grateful this happened where I had time and friends nearby to help take care of it, rather than it happening on the long lonely road. Most of my list I'm grateful about simple things. Like my jacket. Wearing a jacket indoors? you ask. I'm working in an office where the AC is cranked for all the electronic equipment and I'm grateful to feeling toasty in my jacket. This is also my favorite jacket where I feel most at home and comfy.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment