Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6-22-11 grateful for today

1. My life and health
2. My adorable dog
3. Public buses
4. Life experiences
5. All my emotions
6. My job doing what I love
7. Creativity and expression
8. Music
9. Unconditional love
10. Guidance

I was in a car accident on Monday. I am okay and the other driver involved is okay. My car is undrivable and I've been taking the bus to work. It's very interesting that my last post I gave the example that "even when something material is taken away, I am given that experience if I feel it fully." Well, I've been avoiding feeling my emotions about losing my car. My brain has been running frantically making plans, schemes, analyzing, and figuring out what to do. My heart needs to feel. Emotions are climbing their way up within me and I feel tears at my eyes. I am at work and I am alive and I am a human and I am feeling.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment