Thursday, June 16, 2011

6-16-11 grateful for today

1. Personal growth retreat last weekend
2. Unconditional love
3. Holding sacred space
4. My adorable dog
5. My career of passion that I love
6. Open and free
7. Happy Hour
8. Honoring what I have received in my life
9. People and Divine Light in each and every one
10. Joy

When I truly love and accept and honor myself and everything that goes with myself: my past, memories, feelings, reactions, actions, then I love my day and what is happening no matter what it is. I can be hurting and love and honor my experience and feelings knowing that this experience is tranforming me deeply. When I allow it. I find meaning in my life and joy in others and the paths of all life. Life is exciting and not knowing what is going to happen next is savory.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment