Monday, June 27, 2011

6-27-11 grateful for today

1. Honoring my emotions and experiences
2. My adorable job
3. My amazing creative job
4. Music, art, creativity
5. Endless possibilities in every moment
6. Completing a project
7. Abundance
8. Unconditional love
9. Divine Light
10. Community and noble friends.

I had a great weekend. I went out to a singles event and won the raffle of a $250 bottle of champagne and it was great sharing it with new friends that I met there. It was a lot of fun.
I don't know what to write. I've tried several sentences and erased them all. Sunday I was not in such a good productive mood as Saturday. And Saturday all day, I was not too productive. I was watching way too much television. and procrastinating on tasks I need to do to take care of myself. Today is a new day and the start of a new week and there are many choices in everyday to take care of myself.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment